Enterprise risk management is about working with what is important to your business, ie setting the right priorities in a time of great challenges and limited resources. The purpose of ERM is to ensure the right balance between developing and creating value and to prevent accidents, injuries and losses. The course can also be offered in combination with a classroom session. Please contact us for more information.
- Risk management - conceptual clarification
- Why risk
- How to structure risk management in business
- How to implement risk management process
- How to establish management structures, roles and responsibilities
- What support systems can support risk management
- How to develop a culture that supports enterprise risk
- How to learn, evaluate and improve enterprise risk
HOW WILL THIS COURSE BENEFIT ME, AND MY COMPANY?
Following After completing the course, participants will have a greater understanding of risk management and how a company can implement this in their business. topics as:
WHO SHOULD HAVE THIS COURSE?
- Target group: Project managers, line managers and project workers
- Sector: Land-based industry, the offshore industry and public administration
- Course type: E-learning
- Prerequisites: None
- Assessment: Online exam
- Duration: 4-6 hours