This course is a combination of the e-learning course "HSE for Safety Delegates and Leaders" and a 1-day classrom session. It will comply with the Working Environment Act § 6-5 og § 7-4 on training of Safety Delegates and Working Environment Committee representatives. The 1-day session takes place preferably in a physical classroom, where topics from the e-learning course will be deepen further, in example through cases and group discussions. The training will be adapted to the company's needs and preferences.
The course is designed to improve the participants' ability to handle HSE challanges in their daily work and provides reasons for why this work is both useful and profitable. The participants are introduced to the most important principles and methods within HSE work. The course provides a theoretical fundation in HSE, all the time with a clear view of how the work with safety, health and environment is planned and carried out in practice.
- HSE Legislation
- Management Systems and HSE
- Risk Management
- Goal based Management
- HSE Roles and Co-operation
- HSE Culture and Organisational Culture
- Follow-up and Reviews
- Emergency Preparedness and Crisis Management
- Investigation and Learning
- Continuous Improvement
HOW WILL THIS COURSE BENEFIT ME, AND MY COMPANY?
The course will comply with the Working Environment Act, § 6-5 and 7-4, on training for Safety Delegates and WEC representatives, when combined with a 1-day classroom session.
Further, the course will give:
- an understanding for the relation ship between good HSE work and prevention of loss of values such as life, health and nature in balance.
- knowledge of the most important management elements in HSE work.
- knowledge of principles for a good HSE culture.
- an introduction to common methods for risk management, audits and improvement.
- motivation to work with HSE in own workplace.
WHO SHOULD HAVE THIS COURSE?
- Target group: Personnel in positions as Project Managers and Line Managers at all levels, Working Environment Committee memebers, Safety delegates, Project staff at the start of large projects, Other personnel with responsibility or interest in the HSE work in the company.
- Sector: Civil engineering and contruction industry, offshore industry and other industrial activities.
- Course type: E-learning and classroom session
- Prerequisites: None
- Assessment: Online exam
- Duration: 4-5 hours e-learning and 1-day classroom session