ICS-200, Incident Command System Initial Response, provides an introduction to important conditions that must be taken care of when using the Incident Command System (ICS) in the initial phase of incident management. The course is a mandatory basis for further training in ICS.
The course should provide a basic understanding of:
• Notification, incident assessment and immediate measures.
• Delegation of authority and management's intention.
• Organizational flexibility.
• Management, meetings and briefings for smaller efforts.
• Forms, documentation and transfer of management from one Incident Commander to another.